I am not a professional book reviewer. This is simply a fun project to supplement my reading and perhaps expand your book collection as well!
My reviews generally contain some of the following: a short synopsis, why I chose the book, my assumptions about the book before I read it, why I enjoyed (or did not enjoy) the book overall, positive and/or negative points, and a rating out of five stars. If my review contains a spoiler, ample warning will be given.
★ I didn’t enjoy this book and I don’t think I could recommend it at all.
★★ I thought this book was ‘OK’. I most likely wouldn’t re-read it.
★★★ I liked this book, but it didn’t leave a strong impression.
★★★★ I really enjoyed it, and I would probably read it again.
★★★★★ It was amazing. This book affected me deeply and was quite well-written.
- CARMACK, CORA – Finding It
- CASS, KIERA – The Selection
- CASS, KIERA – The Elite
- CASS, KIERA – The One
- CLINE, ERNEST – Ready Player One
- CRUTCHER, CHRIS – Deadline
- DESSEN, SARAH – The Moon and More
- DONNELLY, JENNIFER – A Northern Light
- DYER, DAVID – The Midnight Watch
- ROTH, VERONICA – Allegiant
- ROWELL, RAINBOW – Attachments
- ROWELL, RAINBOW – Eleanor & Park
- ROWELL, RAINBOW – Fangirl